Twix Fun Size Big Bag
Twix® Fun Size™ Big Bag. Perfect for snacking! Milk chocolate cookie & caramel. What's inside: Calories 80, 4% DV per pack.
Mars Real Chocolate®. What's inside... per Fun Size® pack: Calories 80, 4% DV. Total fat 4g, 6% DV. Sat. fat 2g, 10% DV. Sugars 8g, *. Sodium 30 mg, 1% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0907 or visit us at www.twix.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. ®/ TM trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated.