M&M's Chocolate Candies, Pretzel, Family Size
What's inside. Per Serving (About 11 Serving Per Pack) 180 calories (9% DV); 6 g total fat (9% DV); 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 20 g sugars (No DV defined); 140 mg sodium (6% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,00 calories diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthy.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Crunchy, salty, sweet. Mars real chocolate. M&Ms Chocolate Candies are made of the finest Ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace it. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-627-7852 MF, 8-30 AM to 5 PM EST. Please save the unused product and the wrapper. mms.com. Visit mms.com. Resealable zipper!